N-Gage beta test ending
According to the N-Gage Blog, N-Gage First Access will end on March 27. For more information jump over to the N-Gage Blog.
There are a few key points to remember during this time:
• We are no longer supporting the pre-release version of the N-Gage application after March 27.
• You can continue to play your games and game trials using the pre-release version of the N-Gage application. However we strongly encourage you to upgrade to the full release version of the N-Gage application and games once it becomes available. Don’t miss out on the fresh start!
• The Player Name and password you created for First Access will not be valid for full rollout, unless they were the same as your existing Player Name and password on the Arena forums.
• Game licenses you purchased during First Access will carry over into the commercial launch, but you will need to install the new version of the N-Gage application and re-install the games.
• Saved games, Point Pickups, and N-Gage Points accrued will be reset, to give everyone a fresh start.
Source: N-Gage Blog