ShakeMe: Lock/Unlock your phone by shaking
My buddy over at Dailymobile has brought us new information in terms of ShakeMe. Actually, it’s a clone of ShakeLock. Using ShakeMe you can lock or unlock your N95 (8GB) or N82 by shaking. Here you can find a demo video. To download ShakeLock you have to donate some money over here.
Features: (Alpha 1)
* Key Lock: Lock/Unlock your keypad by shaking your phone.
* Bluetooth: Activate/deactivate bluetooth state by shaking your phone.
* Silent: Activate/deactivate silent profile by shaking your phone.
* Backlight: Switch the backlight on by shaking your phone.
* Reactivity: The higher this setting is, the longer you have to shake your phone.
* Sensitivity: The higher this setting is, the stronger you have to shake your phone.
* Play tone: Play a tone when a shake movement is detected.