Flip Silent: A great ShutUp clone
I hope you have read our article about ShutUp. If the phone is ringing because you get a call or the alarm is turned on, you can stop it and bring it to silence with simply turning the phone over. Unfortunately is Samir, the developer, pretty busy with RotateMe and Nokmote thus he has almost no time for ShutUp. However, a developer called Tong Ren has released a quite similar application called Flip Silent. It runs perfect on my N95 8GB and also on the N82, N93i and N95.
1. Flip Over
– silent profile: make your phone go to the silent profile
– Hang up Call: Hang up the call when a call is coming in
– Both: Do both mentioned above — DEFAULT
2. Flip Back:
– previous profile: use the profile you used before — DEFAULT
– Silent profile: remain in the silent profile
– Standard profile: use the standard profile
3. Auto Start
– No: start without the phone boot
– Yes: Start with the phone boot with the configuration interface
– YES & Hide: Start with phone boot, and goes into background
Here’s a video of the application in action.
Source: The Symbian Blog